Friday, October 15, 2010

Ending of Chapter 1 - The beginning of Chapter 2

I made this blog in the middle of September, but just now had a time to pull it together. For right now I'm not going to password protect it like I had planned, but I might in the future. So what is this about? Jumping back into the days when Xanga was so popular? In a way yes. This is different though. I created this blog after doing a lot of thinking and pondering on how I can reach a lot of people, be open about my journey so I can help others, learn to take my own advice, and keep family and friends updated on my life. This is the answer I found! Some of the updates will be like this and others will be videos like the one that I will be posting after I finish this. Just depends on what I'm up to that day. It took me awhile to realize that what I go through most people aren't used to so unconsciously when I explain something extremely serious I will always explain it in a positive, optimistic, and very honest way. I have wanted to reach out and help others with how I get through the windy roads in my life because you can never be sure if what you have to say will help somebody else. That's about it! I'll post the video right after this. (If I can figure it out!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment